Location: United States (At home position)
This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, primarily answering phone calls. Employee will answer the phone and give customers information that is accurate and in accordance with our rules and regulations.
Requirements & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to read and write English
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Able to attend required training
Preferred minimum one (1) year Customer Service experience or the equivalent in related training and/or experience; Preferably in a call center.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org